Building Trust for Over 50 Years!
Automation in the 21rst Century
In today’s world, automation is no longer a choice. It’s a necessity. Whether you operate a retail center, an automobile repair shop, a hospital or a paper mill your equipment must run smoothly and automatically.
Today it is essential to provide the best service possible to your customers. At the grocery store that may mean clean cool air and automated lighting. At the mill it may mean smooth uninterrupted production, packaging and transport from production to inventory storage to shipping.
Whatever your automations needs are Eland Electric Corporation has probably already done it before. State Certified in Electrical Design, Eland Electric Corporation ensures that each project meets or exceeds the requirements of all state, federal and local codes including; the National Electric Codes, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Eland Electric Corporation has been around since 1958 because we care about our customers.
- Design / Build
- Value Added Engineering
- Project Management / Coordination
- Electric Heat
- Harmonic Analysis
- Isolated Ground Installation and testing
- Lightening and TVSS Protection
- P.M.P. Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Remodeling / Retrofitting
- System Ground Check and Testing
- UPS Design and Installation
Bringing Technology And Industry Together.
Specializing In Understanding And Servicing Your Automation Needs.
Eland Electric Automation Objectives
From custom design to a finished and installed working process. At Eland Automation we believe there is a need in the industries for a more specialized and specific approach to common problems. We are highly qualified in these areas and dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service - Prompt response and accurate solutions.
- Qualified Personnel - Technicians that are trained and skilled in the automation field.
- Design / Build - Turn key solutions that best fit each individual customer and situation.
- Programmable Logic Controllers. - Installation, troubleshooting, and programming a wide variety of processors.
- Process and Motion Control - Complete System Installation and Servicing.
- Operator Interface. - From push button control to custom designed touch screens.
- Alternating and Direct Current Drives. - Installation, Troubleshooting and Programming.
- Servo and Step Motors. - Installation, Troubleshooting and Programming.
- Sensors - Capacitive, Inductive, Ultrasonic, Photoelectric, Laser, Etc...
- Panelbuilding - Custom fit design, documentation, and engineering.
- System Integration - We can custom design a system to fit your desired process.
- Complete documentation and layouts.
Experienced In The Following Industries and Processes
- Cement and Calcium Plants
- Paper Mills
- Nonwoven Mills
- Slurry / Batching Processes
- Bulk Petroleum Facilites
- Food Processing Facilites
- Forge Shops / Machine Tooling Shops
- Anodizing Facilites
- Converting / Corrugated Plants
- Many Other Industrial Processes
Chris Hillberg - Project Manager
- Office: 920-338-6000
- Mobile: 920-676-9589
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org