Voice, Data, and Video
Let Eland Electric take the mystery our of your communications.
Are communication systems important for your business operations? Telephones, fire protection systems, security cameras, access control, computer and internet all make up the complex communications network in your home and business. New technology is continuously making our jobs and lives easier. Video phones, high speed internet and remote property and building systems monitoring are here, but require highly technical equipment and wiring. You want to make sure that these systems are installed and maintained by qualified, knowledgeable people you can trust.
Eland Electrical Corporation has over forty years of experience in structural wiring. Communication Electricians are trained to install complex structural wiring to most current codes and standards of the industry. Eland Electric Corporation’s Communications Department can install and warranty ANY cable or connectivity manufacturer including; Amp, Siecor, Leviton, Siemons, and Hellerman Tyton. The wiring is visually pleasing because it is professionally in a clean and organized manner. This means that future moves, additions, and changes (MAC's) for voice, data, and video will be easier. It also means the integrity of the wiring will be uncompromised, reducing downtime. In simple English, it saves our customers money. In addition, we back up our work with a 15 year cabling infrastructure warranty.
Do you have a problem that must be solved right away?
Get the service you want and deserve. Call Eland Electric Corporation for all your communication requirements.
Providing communications products and services that add value, efficiency, and convenience to your company and ultimately your life.
Eland Electric Communications Division Objectives
- To provide Structured Cabling and Communications solutions that will meet and exceed System Specifications, Industry Standards, and Customer Expectations.
- To implement high quality products and installation practices that set the standards in clean and organized installations. Resulting in high "visual value" at the closet and low add, move, and change cost.
- To deliver reliable and trouble free solutions in a timely manner, with a client based customer service philosophy.
Experience - Residential, Commercial, Industrial Voice/Data/Video Communications
- 40 years overall Structured Cabling experience.
- Voice, Data, and Video Horizontal Cabling.
- Copper and Fiber Optic Backbones.
- Fiber to the desktop.
- Speaker system and Paging installation.
- Installation of outside plant Fiber Optics, Cable T.V., and Telephone, both underground and aerial.
- Small to medium Business Phone system installation.
- Telecom closet clean-up and reorganization.
- Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC's) for voice, data, and video.
- Category 5, 5e, 6 , and 6e certification.
Standards & Codes * Conforming to the following Standards and Codes:
- National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Telecommunications Industry Association / Electronic Industry Association (EIA/TIA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Ask about our 15 YEAR CABLING INFRASTRUCTURE WARRANTY.
Mike Klister - Project Manager
- Office: 920-338-6000
- Mobile: 920-619-0744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org