Building Trust for Over 50 Years!
The Electrical Division is the heart of Eland Electric. Eland Electric Corporation is a fully licensed, insured and bonded electrical contractor, located in Northeastern Wisconsin, with over 50 years of experience. Our emphasis at Eland Electric Corporation is building trust through outstanding service and quality to provide you, our loyal customers, with the best solution.
Eland Electric Corporation provides service to residential, commercial, industrial and institutional customers. More than half of the journeymen at Eland Electric Corporation are qualified Master Electricians, skilled in a variety of specialized areas. Apprentices, begin with a five year program to ensure they are given all the skills necessary to perform all work safely and competently on any electrical project. Upon completion of their apprenticeship, electricians are required to attend continuous training and often go on to advanced schooling in project management, motor controls and automation, lighting design, energy management, communication systems, and solar installations to name a few.
Jim Eland Sr. has been the design-build expert at Eland Electric Corporation for over 30 years. Complex lighting, or specialized electrical needs are easily designed handled right at Eland Electric’s home office. Jim Sr.’s expertise and concern for each project is another reason clients continue to come back. They know that the designs will meet all safety standards and electrical codes. Of course, once Eland Electric has designed that specialized project for you, you will want them to install it too.
Eland Electric Corporation provides 24 hour Emergency Service in Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Manitowoc and Shawano areas.
With over 20 service trucks, you don’t have to wait for professional service. Eland Electric Corporation even owns a boom truck for those difficult to reach locations.
Eland Electric Corporation’s commitment to you is to provide the services you need at a fair price by people you can trust.
Eland Electrical Division Objectives
- To implement high quality products and installation practices that set the standards for safety, efficiency, and durability for years to come.
- To deliver reliable and trouble free solutions in a timely manner, with a client based customer service philosophy and 24 hour emergency service.
- To provide electrical construction and service solutions that will exceed customer expectations.
Experience Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Electrical Contractor
- Electrical Contractor since 1958
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Design / Build
- Value Added Engineering
- Project Management / Coordination
- Electric Heat
- Harmonic Analysis
- Isolated Ground Installation and testing
- Lightening and TVSS Protection
- P.M.P. Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Remodeling / Retrofitting
- System Ground Check and Testing
- UPS Design and Installation
- James Eland II
- Office: 920-338-6000
- Mobile: 920-619-0770
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org